Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop
Glass skin, not glass ceilings
- FOR: Any skin types with soft, bouncy, and dewy ambitions (so all of them).
- This restoring and repairative hybrid is a serum that moonlights as a lotion or an emulsion (or maybe the other way around, depending on where you choose to put it in your routine).
- Its concentrated, minimal water formula (yes, we understand the irony) combines hydration-attracting humectants with plant-based antioxidants and botanical oils to flood your pores and seal in moisture.
- It has a lightweight, silky texture that makes it a perfectly adaptable skincare concierge to soothe dry skin’s rough and cranky texture as well as help balance oily skin’s sebum levels.
- With moisture-attracting humectants, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, think of Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop as the perfect date
- Contains: Niacinamide - AKA Vitamin B3, this skincare superstar helps soothe irritation, fade pigmentation, assist ceramide synthesis, and prevent hydration loss. Panthenol (vitamin B-5) - Attracts moisture to the skin and holds onto it.
Lemon Laine's take
How to apply
Apply after cleansing and toning as a replenishing serum. Can be used before or in place of your moisturizer. You can add a smidge of your moisturizer or drop of your face oil for added nourishing hydration.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Squalane Glycerin Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Water/Aqua/Eau Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Niacinamide Panthenol Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract Ubiquinone Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract Thioctic Acid Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate Superoxide Dismutase Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopheryl Acetate Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate Soybean Peroxidase Xanthan Gum Maltodextrin Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract Phenylethyl Alcohol Ethylhexylglycerin