Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash
Your pores' new best friend
- It’s your best skin-clearing serum, but in cleanser form.
- Glycolic, mandelic, lactic, tartaric, and citric acids: A blend of AHA acids of different sizes and properties to sweep away dead skin, clear out clogged pores, reduce inflamed breakouts, and smooth pores.
- A gentle and powerful exfoliating acid blend works to decongest pores, smooth texture and brighten tired skin
- Rosehip and tamanu oils nourish and hydrate
- Aloe vera offsets potential irritation from the acids by calming the skin and reducing redness
Lemon Laine's take
How to apply
Massage on damp skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in. Rinse and pat dry. Use whenever you’re going through a rough patch. Or when your skin is.
Aqua (Water) Glycerin Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine Lactic Acid Glycolic Acid Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice* Sodium Hydroxide Xanthan Gum Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil* Glyceryl Stearate SE Mandelic Acid Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil* Tartaric Acid Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Bentonite Sodium Chloride Sodium Gluconate Hydrogenated Lecithin Citric Acid Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate Quartz Sodium Benzoate Sodium Dehydroacetate *Organic