Nervous-system soothing herbal gummy for a dose of peace
- Blissful botanicals blended into a base of honeyed lavender and real tarragon for true tranquility.
- OAT SEED. Avena sativa L. Plant Family: Poaceae. Oat is a highly nutritious plant and one that herbalists like to refer to as a food for the nervous system. It contains important vitamins and minerals, and is considered gentle, restorative, and an herb for the chronically tired types.
- LAVENDER. Lavandula angustifolia. Plant Family: Lamiaceae. Perhaps the most popular herb on the planet for creating a sense of peace. ✌ Acts on the part of the brain (the amygdala) that regulates emotions and memory.
- ASHWAGANDHA. Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal. Plant Family: Solanaceae. Ashwagandha is a world famous and historically renowned plant for its adaptogenic and stress management properties! Specifically, it may lower cortisol levels. Or, as one of our fan says, “It keeps a lid on my freak-outs.”
- No added or processed sugar, syrups or sneaky sugar by other names. No gums, no waxes, no weird stabilizers. Entirely Supernatural.
Lemon Laine's take
How to apply
Created to eat any time of the day! HAVE one at the end of the day when you need to wind down, or when you need to ease a little bit of anxiousness.
See nutrition facts.