Sunapee Sacred C Powder Wash
Brighten & buff all-in-one
- FOR: Any skin type (even you sensitive ones) in need of a fine tune-up.
- This water-activated powder is a highly-concentrated but gentle brightening cleanser.
- Key ingredients: Hibiscus Flower Powder- As a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), this allows hibiscus to naturally exfoliate your skin which reduces hyperpigmentation + blackheads and improves the texture of the skin. L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - A highly researched form of Vitamin C, which is a powerful skin brightener that repairs free radical damage, reduces hyperpigmentation, evens out skin tone, and promotes collagen production.
- Somewhere between a chemical and a physical exfoliant, this adaptable formula gently refines skin tone and texture without irritating sensitive skin.
- The unique blend of enzymes, antioxidants, and hydrators buffs away debris and dullness, smoothes skin texture, and brightens overall skin tone without stripping your skin barrier.
Lemon Laine's take
How to apply
Add a few drops of water to a pea-sized amount of powder and emulsify together to activate the formula. Tweak your mixture’s ratio depending on whether you want a stronger scrub with a thicker paste (powder > water) or a light, foamy lather for a gentle, buffing cleanse (water > powder). You can also sprinkle a pinch of the powder into any other HoliFrog cleanser for an exfoliating boost to your cleansing ritual. Warning: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Bentonite Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Kaolin Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder Maltodextrin Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract Zea Mays (Corn) Starch 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Papain Bromelain Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder Kojic Acid Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Powder Sodium Hyaluronate Acacia Senegal (Acacia) Gum