Sunnyside C Glow Serum
A serum so smart it should be wearing a lab coat
- FOR: Skin so healthy, strong, and bright, you might call it smug.
- This formula brightens and evens overall skin tone as it gives pesky hyperpigmented dark spots a one-way ticket to anywhere else but your skin.
- The flexible, bouncy gel texture of this serum makes skin feel dewy and hydrated without looking like you glazed yourself like a cinnamon bun.
- Dullness, dryness, uneven tone and texture, fine lines, and environmental damage are all left in Sunnyside’s wake as it gets to work repairing and revitalizing your skin. Consider it your regimen’s renaissance.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: 15% Vitamin C Combo - Life is unpredictable enough without introducing unstable forms of Vitamin C to your face. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and 3-0-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid are as effective and stable as their names are hard to say (so, a lot). 3% Tranexamic Acid - Three’s a charm, and for Tranexamic Acid it happens to be the magic (aka scientifically proven) percentage at which this acid effectively interrupts two skin pathways that lead to discoloration when used in conjunction with Vitamin C.
Lemon Laine's take
How to apply
Apply after cleansing (and toning if you do that) to face and neck in the daytime. Pat in until absorbed and admire how moist, bouncy, and dewy your skin feels. Follow with Galilee or Grand and don't forget to wear SPF.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Tranexamic Acid Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate Glycerin Niacinamide Isomalt Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Glyceryl Stearate Cetearyl Glucoside Glutathione Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract Sodium PCA Tocopherol Water (Aqua) (Eau) Citric Acid Cetyl Alcohol Phytol Benzyl Alcohol Hydroxyethylcellulose Dehydroacetic Acid Benzoic Acid Sorbic Acid Maltodextrin Disodium Phosphate Polysorbate 60 Sodium Phosphate