Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40
An award-winning tinted serum with light, dewy coverage, mineral SPF, and active levels of skincare ingredients
- This clean skin tint combines makeup, skincare, and SPF into one step.
- With every wear, skincare actives visibly hydrate, smooth, and refine bare skin.
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide shields skin from UVA/UVB/UVC rays, blue light, and pollution.
- Choose from 30 shades that blend in seamlessly with a dewy finish.
- Niacinamide: Helps visibly smooth skin texture and refine uneven tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps plump skin and replenish moisture levels.
- Plant-Based Squalane: Helps hydrate and improve elasticity without clogging pores.
Lemon Laine's take
How to apply
Shake well before use. Dispense a quarter-sized amount into palms and apply to skin like a serum. Best applied to clean, bare skin. If your skin is dry, you can apply a silicone-free moisturizer, serum, or oil first. Upon application, your shade will appear lighter to guide you in applying SPF. After 30-60 seconds, the formula will dry down and adjust to its true tone. For a less dewy finish, set with Soft Focus Finishing Powder (sold separately). Because the formula contains no added fragrance, you may notice the natural scent of the ingredients. This scent will fade after application.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12.0%. Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Vegan. Cruelty-free. Silicone-free. Fragrance-free. Oil-free. Formulated without gluten. Non-comedogenic. Safe for sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested.