Brush makeup into place like a professional
- The Complexion Brush is designed to easily apply and buff product into the skin, including hard to reach places.
- The Blending Brush is versatile and can be used to blend eyeshadow in the contour and crease of the eye.
- The Shadow Brush has a flat, tapered head that’s designed to pick up the perfect amount of product to pack, press or sweep onto lid.
- The Perfecting Buff Brush is a versatile tool that helps set complexion products faster. The densely packed bristles buff and blend both cream and liquid formulas seamlessly into the skin, creating a smooth finish.
- The Finishing Powder Brush is designed to seamlessly blend and buff powder for a natural-looking finish. The sustainably harvested wood handle is complemented by a domed, full-bodied brush that is perfect for dusting loose or pressed powders into skin.
- The sustainably harvested wood handle is complemented by soft bristles that are made of synthetic, man-made fiber.
- All Ilia brushes are cruelty-free and easy to clean with mild soap and warm water.
Lemon Laine's take
How to apply
Use small, circular motions to seamlessly blend products into the skin for a natural finish. Build coverage by working in layers. To clean: Dampen bristles. Massage a mild soap into bristles and rise with warm water. Lay flat until fully dry.
Handle: Aluminum and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified wood. Bristles: PBT (a synthetic, man-made fiber).